Ready to focus on your financial goals? I can help you protect your family, business and lifestyle by managing your risks, protecting your assets and planning for your financial future.
· Worked in the Corporate Finance market from 1998 to 2011
· Started in the Financial Services industry in 2011
· Joined Principal Financial Group® in 2018
· Specialize working with business owners, their families and employees.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
· BA, Commercial Recreation, 1996, California State University Fresno
· MBA, Finances, 2008, California State University Fresno
· Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
· CA Insurance License #0H56044
· NAIFA member
Belief and desire underlie everything I do. Helping you work towards becoming financially successful and secure is the reason I became a Financial Advisor and that will drive the work we do together.
· Regularly compete in marathons, ultramarathons, triathlons and Ironman competitions
· Member of the San Joaquin Running Tribe, Destination Adventure Racing, Sierra Challenge Express and Team in Training
· Board of Trustees Vice Chair – the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Central California
· Team in Training League Chair – Central California / National Team in Training Advisory Board
· The lucky father of two sons; Aidan and Ethan
My faith, my boys, my community, my life – it’s what drives me to give it everything I have.